By purchasing Holo Music ("item") you are being granted a license to use it for specific uses under certain conditions.
Tom Koszyk grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license.
You are licensed to use Holo Music to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
You are allowed to:
- Create end products for clients
- Create end products for personal or commercial use
- You may sell, license, sub-license or distributed and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item.
- You may combine the Item with other works
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
You are not allowed to:
Get Holo Music Now
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- You can’t resell Holo Music
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.